Tuesday, June 4, 2013

One

One:

being as single entity, unit, object, or living being

The they say think what the they would say.

The they think, breathe, move,
                                                        act

as 1

I

act

I                         

act                        

I                                             

act                                             

I                                                                       

act                                                                       

One:

charactarized by unity; undivided

The the say act as not the I.

One:

single; lone, not two or more

One:

distinct from all others; only; unique

at one with:

in a state of agreement or harmony

off on one:

exhibiting bad temper; ranting

one and all:

everyone, WITHOUT exception



The they says not the I.

No comments:

Post a Comment